Our goal is that all our guests should feel welcome and want to come back to us, whether you stay for a longer or shorter period of time. If you have any special requests, please contact us in advance!
Here is some information before you check in:
- Check-in can take place after 4 p.m. It’s no problem to arrive late, just contact us upon arrival day to receive information. Our telephone no is +46 46 540 80 05 or just e-mail us at email@example.com
- We are present every weekday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. During April – October, the reception is also open Monday – Friday between 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Between November – March the reception is closed after 4 p.m. but you can always contact us through telephone or e-mail. If you are about to check in, we always contact you upon arrival day.
- During weekends and holidays we are open as agreed. You can always contact us through telephone or e.mail. In every room there is also an notice with emergency number.
- Check-out must be no later than 11 p.m. You put the key to the room in the postbox next to the front door.
- A set of bed sheets, towel and final cleaning is always included in the price. We do not clean the rooms during your stay but on each floor there are cleaning equipment for you who stay for a longer period.
- Smoking is totally prohibited inside each building. Our fire alarm is connected to SOS and if you trigger a false alarm, the cost will be charged upon you. There is a smoking area at the backside of the main buildning. No smoking outside the entrance.
- Kitchen, bathroom and shower is shared with other guests. Therefor we ask you to keep these areas clean. Garbage is sort according to instructions in the kitchen.
- You are welcome to use our Laundry room for free. You make a reservation at reception.
- It is possible to buy a simple breakfast bag for SEK 70 / person. This consists of two types of bread, butter, cheese, jam, eggs, yogurt and juice. We need to know the day before if you want breakfast. Book through this page or contact us!
- We offer you coffee and tea for free!
- Between 10 p.m. and 8 p.m. we ask you to be silent with respect to other guests.
- The Staff is allowed to enter your room if we suspect fire, smoking or any other unforseen incidents.
- The reception and the entrance is monitored by CCTV during nigths and weekends for your and our security. The films are stored for 30 days in a cloud and then erased.